We May Have a Job For You!
Are you looking for a part-time job on campus? Do you excel in a certain subject area? Do you like helping other students? Consider Supplemental Instruction (SI). You may have what it takes to be an SI Leader!
Qualifications for the Position of SI Leader
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher in the course designated for SI
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Professor recommendation
- Excellent communication skills
As an SI Leader you will…
- Work closely with peers and faculty and staff members.
- Gain experience beneficial to job placement and future educational/career goals.
- Master course material and enhance your knowledge base for upper level courses.
- Receive leadership training in collaborative learning techniques.
- Work regularly scheduled hours throughout the semester.
- Develop friendships with other students.