We May Have a Job For You!
Are you looking for a part-time job on campus? Think Supplemental Instruction (SI). You may have what it takes to be an SI Leader! Do you excel in a certain subject area? Do you like helping other students?
Qualifications for the Position of SI Leader
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher in the course designated for SI
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Professor recommendation
- Excellent communication skills
As an SI Leader you will…
- Work closely with peers and faculty and staff members.
- Gain experience beneficial to job placement and future educational/career goals.
- Master course material and enhance your knowledge base for upper level courses.
- Receive leadership training in collaborative learning techniques.
- Work regularly scheduled hours throughout the semester.
- Develop friendships with other students.