Created by students and faculty, the Honors Program at Indiana University East provides an intellectually enriched curriculum for highly motivated students, allowing them to demonstrate academic excellence through Honors coursework, independent research, creative work, and extracurricular opportunities.
As an Honors student, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Eligible for special scholarships
- Sign up for special H-option courses
- Work with a faculty mentor
- Participate in special field trips
- Participate in research opportunities
- Participate in service learning projects
- Honors Club membership
- Invitation to Senior Banquet
- Recognition at Commencement and on transcript
Furthermore, you will work with a group of highly motivated individuals with similar interests and passions. An Honors diploma is also a great way to jump start your career.