After you have earned admission you will need to follow the next steps:
- Please contact the Office of Admissions to be connected with your academic advisor to schedule an advising appointment. Students transferring from another college or university must meet with an advisor before enrolling for classes.
- Once an advising appointment is scheduled with an advisor, please contact the Transfer Coordinator at 765-973-8416 and inform the coordinator of your appointment date and time. Your transfer credit evaluation will be completed prior to your scheduled advising appointment.
- Create your IU user name and passphrase in OneStart.
- Create your IU email account.
- Log into Onestart to review your credit transfer evaluation.
- Register with your selected classes online in OneStart.
- Orientation- While it is not mandatory, transfer students are encouraged to attend a New Student Orientation session.
- Check your email and OneStart account often for information. This is the primary means of communication from the University.
Other helpful links: