After you have earned admission you will need to follow the next steps:
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor. Students transferring from another college or university must meet with an advisor before enrolling for classes. Find your advisor.
- Contact the Transfer Coordinator. Once an advising appointment is scheduled with a faculty advisor, please contact Larry Johnson, Transfer Coordinator, at 765-973-8416 and inform him of your appointment. He will then complete your transfer credit evaluation before your scheduled advising appointment.
- Create your IU user name and passphrase in OneStart.
- Get your IU email account
- Log into Onestart to review your credit transfer evaluation
- Make an appointment to meet with your advisor and select classes.
- Register with your selected classes online in OneStart.
- Orientation- While it is not mandatory, transfer students are encouraged to attend a New Student Orientation session.
- Check your email and OneStart account often for information. This is the primary means of communication from the University.
Other helpful links: