Our application process is simple, straightforward, and convenient, and we can help you every step of the way!
- Submit an application for admission by either:
- Submit Official Documents:
- Official copies of their high school transcript or GED test results mailed directly to the Office of Admissions (see mailing address).
- Current high school Seniors must also submit:
- SAT and/or ACT test scores including the writing portion
- SAT - IU East School Code - 1194
- ACT - IU East School Code - 1216
- The Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form (78KB)
- Notification: Applications are reviewed daily. Once the Office of Admissions has received all required information, you will be notified with a written decision.
Mailing AddressOffice of Admissions
Indiana University East
Whitewater Hall, Room 151
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374-1289
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination here which includes contact information.