Our application process is simple, straightforward, and convenient, and we can help you every step of the way!
- Submit an application for admission by either:
- Submit Official Documents:
- Official copies of their high school transcript or GED test results mailed directly to the IU East Office of Admissions
- Current high school Seniors must also submit:
- SAT and/or ACT test scores including the writing portion
- SAT – IU East School Code – 1194
- ACT - IU East School Code - 1216
- The Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form
- Notification -Applications are reviewed daily. Once the Office of Admissions has received all required information, you will be notified with a written decision.
Mailing Your Application
Students can submit a paper application by downloading the pdf and mailing it to the Office of Admissions. Send your completed application and $35.00 application fee by check to:Office of Admissions
Indiana University East
Whitewater Hall, Room 151
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374-1289