Graduate Study Admission
Admission for graduate study at IU East is granted by the program you plan to study. Because our graduate admission process is decentralized, it is important to read and understand your desired program's admission procedures, requirements, and deadlines.
Apply online for all graduate programs using our Graduate Online Application.
For additional information about your program's procedures, requirements, and deadlines please use the links below and contact the respective school with questions regarding your application.
- Graduate Certificate Composition Studies (School of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Graduate Certificate in Online Instruction and Assessment
- Graduate Non-degree
- Master of Science in Education (School of Education)
- Master of Science in Management (School of Business)
- Master of Science in Nursing (School of Nursing)
- Master of Social Work (School of Social Work)
- Transition to Teaching (School of Education)
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Teaching Mathematics
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination here which includes contact information.