Visit IU East
IU East is focused on YOU and that means you're always our VIP. As our honored guest, we invite you to join us for this action-packed morning that will include a catered lunch, special Red Wolf gift, and a series of sessions on the following topics:
- Know How to Go: Discover all you need to know about Admissions, Financial Aid, and Scholarships. We'll even waive your application fee when you apply.
- Main Street Academic Fair: Meet IU East faculty and academic advisors to explore 60 IU degree options.
- Keep it Real: Meet current IU East students and ask the questions you really want to ask during our student panel.
- Campus Tour: See the campus in action on a tour lead by students who know all of the best spots to study, eat and hang out.
If you would like a personal campus tour please call the Office of Admissions at 765-973-8208 for an appointment.
The Office of Admissions hours are Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and after 5:00 p.m. by appointment only.
Junior Preview Day- Wednesday, April 13, 2016 from 9:30-12:30
The action-packed morning will include lunch, t-shirts, prizes, and more – that’s the fun part. The informative part includes a series of 20-minute breakout sessions on the following topics:
- The College Admission Decision – Making Everything Count – The tables are turned in this session as you get to play the role of the admissions counselor and review sample admission files to make your decision.
- Majoropoly – “Pass GO!” and collect two tickets as you play our life-size Majoropoly game and visit booths across all academic disciplines to learn more about our 60 areas of study from the IU East faculty!
- Real Students: Real Answers – Get the real answers about college life during a candid Q and A with current IU East students.
- Gear Your Career – Gather useful information about hot jobs, career paths and opportunities that result from a variety of different bachelor’s degrees offered at IU East.
We're conveniently located in Richmond, Indiana on Chester Blvd. or Hwy 27, only a few blocks south of I-70. To help you get here and find your way around campus, check out our Driving Directions & Maps.