Hello all! I have very exciting news to announce. As you know, IUEverywhere allows people access to IU East courses and degree completion programs all over the country and the world for that matter. The degree completion programs are designed to allow a student who has completed a qualifying associates degree to move seamlessly to complete their bachelors degree online with IU East. Currently, we have articulation agreements with several area community colleges, including Ivy Tech, to allow their associate degree to easily transfer to the IUEverywhere programs.
Today, I’m pleased to announce a new partnership between IU East and Maricopa Community College in the Phoenix, Arizona area that will allow students from Maricopa to transfer their credit from certain Maricopa associate degrees into the IUEverywhere programs much the same way local community college students currently do. As I said earlier, online students can access their courses from anywhere and everywhere there is Internet access so it just makes sense to develop agreements to make it easier for students anywhere qualify for the programs. Next week, we will be making the trip to Phoenix to meet with Maricopa students to introduce and discuss the programs with them. This is a very exciting time indeed!
Last 5 posts by
- Get Mobile and Think Inside the Box! - March 8th, 2013
- Registration! Registration! Registration! Woohoo! Let’s Get Pumped Red Wolves! - November 6th, 2012
- Awkward Introductions and Prep Courses - September 27th, 2012
- Exciting New Changes! - August 8th, 2012
- Summer and Fall 2012 Schedules Coming Soon - February 24th, 2012