Good Wednesday morning everyone!
I hope everybody is keeping warm and maybe actually enjoying the first real snowfall of the season. I sort of have a love-hate relationship with the white stuff. I enjoy watching it come down but hate having to go out and shovel it. I guess I better get used to it as we’re not even officially into Winter yet.
The purpose of my posting today is to talk a little about some new online classes our School of Education is offering in the Spring semester. We are now offering classes related to Special Education, Exceptional Education, Educational Psychology, Educational Technology, and Using Trade Books in the Classroom in an online format. Many of these classes are offered at both the Undergraduate and Graduate level so they would be useful for both the student pursuing their initial teaching licensure and also for current teachers looking to add to their repertoire of teaching skills and to further their professional development. A full listing of these and other online courses can be found in the Schedule of Online Classes or on the official schedule of classes found on the Registrar’s webpage or in Onestart. As always, if you have any questions about theses courses or need assistance in enrolling please give me a call at 765-973-8312.
Last 5 posts by
- Get Mobile and Think Inside the Box! - March 8th, 2013
- Registration! Registration! Registration! Woohoo! Let’s Get Pumped Red Wolves! - November 6th, 2012
- Awkward Introductions and Prep Courses - September 27th, 2012
- Exciting New Changes! - August 8th, 2012
- Summer and Fall 2012 Schedules Coming Soon - February 24th, 2012