I want to take today to ask you all a very basic question. How can I serve you better? By that I mean is there specific information about online learning that you would like to have me address in my blog? Are there things we could be doing to make your online experience better as a student at IU East? I ask this because I am exploring ways to help our online students be as successful as possible throughout their careers here and to reach their ultimate goal of finishing their degrees. I would love to hear your ideas and input. Please feel free to give me a call at 765-973-8312 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep checking back to see some ideas I have and also see what others are suggesting.
Last 5 posts by
- Get Mobile and Think Inside the Box! - March 8th, 2013
- Registration! Registration! Registration! Woohoo! Let’s Get Pumped Red Wolves! - November 6th, 2012
- Awkward Introductions and Prep Courses - September 27th, 2012
- Exciting New Changes! - August 8th, 2012
- Summer and Fall 2012 Schedules Coming Soon - February 24th, 2012