Just a quick update to remind everyone that Summer 1 and Summer 12 week classes started on Monday. If you have not already done so, please login into your course as soon as possible to let your instructor know you are participating and be sure to check your syllabus and assignments. I can’t stress enough how important it is to do this; especially during an accelerated semester like Summer. Please let me know if you are having any problems accessing your course or the materials for it. Also, if you need tips on time management please feel free to contact me and I can give you some ideas to help organize your time. Finally, if you still need a Summer course, there are Summer 2 courses available which do not start until July 5th. Please talk to you advisor or me if you have any questions about whether a course is right for you.
Last 5 posts by
- Get Mobile and Think Inside the Box! - March 8th, 2013
- Registration! Registration! Registration! Woohoo! Let’s Get Pumped Red Wolves! - November 6th, 2012
- Awkward Introductions and Prep Courses - September 27th, 2012
- Exciting New Changes! - August 8th, 2012
- Summer and Fall 2012 Schedules Coming Soon - February 24th, 2012