Robert Ramsey, associate professor of criminal justice and director of the criminal justice program, will present “Judeo-Christian Foundations of U.S. Criminal Justice Policy: A Journey Through Israel Exploring Historical Connections Between Jewish Law and Criminal Justice Practices” at 4 p.m. on Thursday, November 29, in the Whitewater Hall room 132.
Last 5 posts by
- IU East to host Indiana Supreme Court oral argument April 23 - April 4th, 2013
- Faculty Presentation: Julien Simon - April 4th, 2013
- Summer Faculty Research Presentation: Wazir Mohamed - March 22nd, 2013
- Faculty Research Support Fund Presentation: Duane Lundy - March 22nd, 2013
- Authors' Talk and Book Signing featuring Daron W. Olson and Julien J. Simon. - February 11th, 2013