IF you don't know what it is.................Let me explain.
This year it has been decided that each sports team would participate in a red wolf challenge!-----> Here is the IUE boys performing theirs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwMzgy2F-NQ
The volleyball team completed theirs and from the remarks of my roommate Lauren Crump it was pretty tough!!
The track teams Red Wold Challenge is set for October 22nd at 4:00pm
I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about it, I am a very competitive person so I have no choice but to go all out. I wish all my teammates the best of luck
Here is a little bit of what the challenge will look like:
This will be a timed event. The expectation is this test can be completed in 35 minutes or less. Here are the activities to complete:
1) Deadlifts- appropriate weight- 10 reps
2) 30 Medicine ball crunches
3) 10 medicine ball tosses over back board
4) Shuttle runs- 5 x 15 seconds
5) Jail house pushups 10 reps
6) ½ mile jog around Hayes Hall
7) 20 Up downs
8) Throwers- 5x40 yard sprints up-hill sprinters and hoppers- 8x40 yard sprints uphill
9) Box jumps x 20 reps
10) Sledge hammer- knock off first tire and reset it.
Have a great weekend Xo- Kait