Happy Wednesday! I realize I have been quite horrible in regards to my blogly duties, as of late, but these past few weeks were absolutely insane and I've only just been able to catch my breath and put my head on straight. And considering Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I thought this blog would be an appropriate platform to publicly acknowledge all that I am thankful for and all that I have to be thankful for, even amidst the chaos that seems to be never-ending.
1) I am thankful that I am home this year for the holiday. Last year I celebrated the actual Thursday with a 3-hour dance team practice and an egg sandwich.
2) I am thankful for my health and the health of my family, that we are able to spend the holiday together.
3) I am thankful I have a wonderful, warm place to call home.
4) I am thankful for my parents. I feel like I am now able to fully grasp all that they have done and continue to do for me. Studying genetics this term has shown me truly how miraculous it is to create a human being and I am blessed to have a genome produced by two of the best people I know.
5) I am thankful for IUE and everything they have given me over the years.
6) I am thankful for my friends who genuinely support me in everything I do.
7) I am thankful for my sister who I would absolutely volunteer for if a Hunger Games were to ever arise in the US.
8) I am thankful for my English experience last year and all of the wonderful, unforgettable people I was able to meet.
9) I am thankful for Beyoncé and her fierceness. (I felt my thanks to Beyoncé was obligatory and yours to her should be, too.)
10) Finally, I am thankful for this week-long break in which I will do nothing but watch Bridget Jones’s Diary and catch-up on the mind-numbing amount of assignments I have to complete.
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday and I will be sure to catch-up on all the blogging weeks I have missed (you’re so excited about that, aren’t you?). Till next time-