Certificate in International Business
The major objectives of this program are intended to provide you with a basic understanding of the international sector and to equip you for employment in international business.
Course Requirements (18 cr)
- MATH-M 118 Finite Mathematics
- BUS-D 301 The International Business Environment
- BUS-M 401 International Marketing (requires M303 or consent of instructor)
- BUS-F 494 International Finance (requires F301)
- ECON-E 430 International Economics (requires E103, E104)
- Choose one from: GEOG-G 110, POLS-Y 107, any World lang.