Indiana University East School of Business and Economics’ mission:
Provide holistic education preparing graduates for professional career and leadership. Graduates are able to perform advanced business processes; to identify, use, and analyze information; to solve business problems; and, to further their personal development.
In order to accomplish our mission, we will:
- Develop and maintain a student centered environment.
- Retain and reward qualified, knowledgeable, and engaged faculty members.
- Seek and incorporate feedback from key stakeholders.
- Engage in continuous improvement.
The undergraduate educational experience is comprised of the following core themes:
- The ability to perform key business processes.
- The ability to identify, use, and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative information.
- The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral formats, function with co-workers and others, and to understand oneself.