Note: Cohort 7 is scheduled to begin January 2018. Applications are now being accepted!
M.S. in Management
The IU East Master of Science in Management is a 15-month weekend program designed for employed professionals seeking a graduate-level business degree. The IU East Master of Science in Management is designed for individuals who performed well academically in a wide range of degrees at the undergraduate level. A degree in business is not required.
While the undergraduate BSBA is professionally accredited by ACBSP, application for professional accreditation of the MSM program will take place in the future. Regional accreditation has been granted.
The IU East M.S. in Management provides a highly interactive learning environment that includes analysis, communication, leadership, and innovative thinking. The learning outcomes are designed to help individuals sharpen their entrepreneurial and leadership skills to take their careers to the next level. This will be accomplished through focused self-assessment, project-based learning and peer interaction.
Key Program Features
- A regionally available, affordable Indiana University graduate degree.
- The flexibility of a general management degree that will serve you as your career evolves.
- A cohort-driven model, leading to the development of a strong professional network.
- An applied capstone project providing opportunities for real-life experience.
- A balance of face-to-face and online learning that mirrors today’s work environment.
- An engaged faculty that stays on the cutting edge by combining business experience with ongoing academic and applied research.
- A balance of the analytical skills necessary to understand business issues and the leadership skills necessary to make things happen.
For more information, please contact Darla Lane, Graduate Admissions Coordinator at (765) 973-8366 or email@example.com.