Graf Fitness Center
The fitness center is a modern facility offering a variety of strength-training and brand new cardiovascular equipment. Fitness consultants are on-hand to help you exercise safely and reach your fitness goals. Some of the fitness center equipment includes:
- Cybex plate-loaded and selectorized strength equipment
- Elliptical trainers
- Rowing machine
- Upright and recumbent bicycles
- Free weights
Watch TV while you work-out! We have multiple flat-screen TV’s for you to watch while you walk/run on the treadmills or ride one of our stationary bikes. You can also listen to music with our state of the art sound system.
Please note that new members are required to participate in an orientation session prior to using the fitness center. Walk-in sessions are welcome.
Fee Schedule and Day Passes
The Gym & Fitness center are free of charge for all IU East members (employees, students). All other users must pay a fee as follows:
|IU East Student Rate||Free||Free|
|IU East Employee Rate||Free||Free|
|IU East Employee Family Rate||$10||$35|
|IU East Alumni||$10||$35|
|Ivy Tech Student Rate||$20||$75|
|Ivy Tech/Reid Employee Rate||$20||$75|
|Daily Guest Pass||$3||$3|
How to Pay the Fee/Day Pass and Receive a Membership Card
- The membership fee, including day pass fees, will be collected at the Bursar (student accounts office) located in Whitewater Hall, cash, check, or credit card only.
- The Bursar will issue a receipt if you are not an IU East student or faculty member. This receipt will be required to gain entry to the Graf.
- Enjoy the Graf Center!
Summer - Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 9a.m. - 5p.m.
- Saturday: 9a.m. - 1p.m.
- Sunday: closed
Graf Center Staff
- Ty Butler
- Ian Enriquez
- Kristen Smith
- Shayla Horn