Preparing for Indiana CORE
- CORE Assessment Study Guide and Practice Tests (IU Account Required)
- Indiana CORE Study Guides: 240Tutoring (IU Account Required)
IU East Education Majors can now take their Content Area and Pedagogy exams here on campus at IU East’s Testing Center 202 Springwood Hall.
Here is the procedure for scheduling to take your exams here on campus.
1. Go to the same website where you registered for CASA exams: www.in.nesinc.com
2. Using the same user name and password you did for the CASA exams, sign in to your account. (If this is your first time to the site, you will need to set up a new account.) You need to have an account to register and get your scores.
3. Click on the REGISTER tab and select the exam you wish to take, making certain you are registering for the correct exam.
4. Follow the directions and enter your payment information when prompted to do so.
5. Print your receipt and log out of the site.
Note: Since IU East is a private site and offers exams ONLY for IU East students, you will not be able to sign up to take the exam on this website. If you go to the scheduling page on the website, you will not see IU East listed as a test center.
6. Contact Ashlee Brown in the School of Education office, TR 340 or (765) 973-8324 to schedule your exam. If you cannot reach Ashlee, you may schedule with Carla Bowen at (765) 973-8615 or Lee Ann Adams at (765) 973-8359.
DO NOT CALL THE IU EAST TESTING CENTER TO SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM; THEY CANNOT HELP YOU.
If you have any further questions, contact Lee Ann Adams (TR 344) firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-973-8359.