Financial Aid & Scholarships

Help with FAFSA

The official FAFSA is at – not at a ".com" Web site. If you go to a ".com" site, you will probably be asked to pay to submit the FAFSA.

Remember, the first F in "FAFSA" stands for "free" – so use the official government site to submit your application.

For help and instructions please visit Completing the FAFSA, an introductory publication for students and parents.

Additional resources about FAFSA are available:

Am I a dependent or independent student?

I am undocumented, what are my options?

Who should I list as the parent on my FAFSA?

I have a unique situation, what should I do?

Request Information