- You can use this site to complete an online version of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can also use this site to correct an application you previously submitted to the federal processor.
- The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's central database for student aid. It receives data from schools, agencies that guaranty loans, the Direct Loan program, the Pell Grant program, and other federal programs. NSLDS provides a centralized, integrated view of Title IV loans and Pell grants that are tracked through their entire cycle; from aid approval through closure.
- Federal Student Aid
- This Department of Education guide will help steer you through the general process of applying for and receiving federal student aid.
- Department of Education
- This site is a student gateway to many services and sources of information provided by the U.S. Government.
- Commission for Higher Education (State Aid)
- For state grants offered by CHE (Commission for Higher Education), while annually filing the FAFSA is necessary, often additional applications are also required (see the links to the right for more information).
- Selective Service
- The Selective Service System and the registration requirement for America's young men provide our Nation with a structure and a system of guidelines which will provide the most prompt, efficient, and equitable draft possible, if the country should need it. Virtually all men - ages 18 through 25 - must register.