Flu season is right around the corner and the Center for Health Promotion would like to help you stay healthy! We will once again be offering the seasonal flu vaccine.
New this year: Employees enrolled in an IU sponsored medical plan will receive the vaccination at no charge! Cost for all others is $20 - which includes spouses/domestic partners who are not IU employees, dependents, and students.
- Employees will need to bring their insurance card and wolf card on day of vaccination.
- If you are not covered by IU insurance, you will need to pay the Bursar’s Office and bring your receipt on day of vaccination.
Clinics are scheduled on walk in basis, no appointment is needed!
- Monday 9/30 10a.m.- 12p.m.
- Friday 10/4 1p.m. - 4p.m.
- Wednesday 10/9 9a.m. - 11a.m.
- Wednesday 10/23 1p.m. - 3p.m.