Minor in Communication Studies
Minor in Communication Studies (18 cr)
- CMCL-C 205 Introduction to Communication and Culture
- CMCL-C122 Interpersonal Communication
- Students will take any two of the following courses at the 200-300 level:
- CMCL-C225 Discussion & Decision Making
- SPCH-S303 Propaganda & Persuasion
- CMCL-C304 Communication & Social Conflict
- CMCL-C307 Health Communication
- CMCL-C315 Advertising & Consumer Culture
- CMCL-C334 Special Topics in Communication
- CMCL-C337 New Media
- CMCL-C380 Nonverbal Communication
- TEL-T206 Intro to Design and Production
- TEL-T283 Intro to Television Production
- JOUR-J210 Visual Communication
- JOUR-J219 Intro to Public Relations
- SPCH-S323 Speech Composition
- SPCH-S333 Public Relations Writing
- Any 200 or 300 level CMCL, SPCH, TEL, or JOUR course not listed above and approved by your advisor may also count towards fulfilling this requirement.
- Students will take two additional courses at the 400 level:
- Any 400 level CMCL, SPCH, TEL, or JOUR course not listed above and approved by your advisor may also count towards fulfilling this requirement.
You should consult with Communication Studies faculty in constructing your minor program.