Looking for some help with your writing class? Let some of our W131 students point you in the "write" direction! Whether you're just getting started, need a place to print that essay for class, or just want an extra set of eyes for revisions, our campus has a resource for you! Learn what's available with a little help from students just like you: Writing Program Resources
- The IU East Writing Center provides handouts on common writing tasks from APA citations to thesis statements. They are also available for consultations in-person and online.
- The IU East Library provides several Library Guides specific to writing courses, including guides for W131 and W132.
- Student Support Services provides tutoring and other support for students who qualify. Please see the link above for more information.
- The Center for Teaching and Learning provides workshops for students on a variety of technological tools. They are also available through a phone call, email, or individual appointments to assist you with Oncourse and other programs you may be using in your writing courses.
- Many writing courses offer support for students through “Supplemental Instruction." Even if your course does not have an SI Leader assigned, you may still attend SI sessions—check the schedule at the link to see if there are sessions available for your writing course.