Minor in Spanish (23 cr)
Certain courses in this minor have prerequisites. Placement into the appropriate level of Spanish language course is required.
Students must be placed into the appropriate level Spanish course by test or advisement before beginning the Minor. Six credit hours beyond SPAN-S250 must be completed on the IU East campus.
- SPAN-S100 Elementary Spanish I (4 cr)
- SPAN-S150 Elementary Spanish II (4 cr)
- SPAN-S200 Second-Year Spanish I (3 cr)
- SPAN-S250 Second-Year Spanish II (3 cr)
- SPAN-S275 Introduction to Hispanic Culture (3 cr)
- HISP-S308 Spanish Conversation and Composition (3 cr)
- HISP-S328 / SPAN-S360 Introduction to Hispanic Literature (3 cr)
A grade of C- or better is required for all courses used in the minor. Student's overall GPA must not be below 2.0.