Event Photo Albums: What We've Done
The club formed Fall 2000, and since then we have been busy. Here are some highlights:
- Indiana Repertoire Company’s Importance of Being Earnest, in Indianapolis (Spring 2001) & A Christmas Carol (December 2003).
- Levi Coffin House, Fountain City (Fall 2001) & Wilber Wright House (Spring 2004).
- Indianapolis Museum of Art (Fall 2001 & December 2005).
- Annual fall trip to the Renaissance Festival, Harveysburg, OH: 2005-present
- 3-day trip to Chicago, IL to see the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Field Museum, & the Art Institute of Chicago (Spring 2005)
- Annual Spring Book Sales
- Biannual summer 3-day trip to the Stratford Shakespeare Festival, Ontario: 2002, 2004, 2006, & 2008