Do you have a résumé? If not, or if you need to update one, please contact a career services staff person to make an appointment for an in-person or online résumé-building session. Having an updated résumé will expedite the internship placement process.
The internship program at Indiana University East is about connections. Links between students and employers can provide countless benefits. These connecting experiences are powerful for the student, helping to put academic knowledge into practice, as well as narrowing occupational choices. For the employer, linking with students provides a supportive and educational experience while meeting project and workforce needs.
Does the internship program sound interesting? Contact Liz Ferris, Internship Coordinator, for more information.
- Students must be currently enrolled at Indiana University East or Purdue Polytechnic Richmond.
- Credit internships are only available to degree-seeking students.
- Students must have a GPA of 2.5 or above (some employers/programs require higher).
- Critique of résumé by Office of Career Services.
- Permission/approval from an academic major faculty supervisor (in order to register for class and receive credit, if planning to complete internship for credit).