Print and Copy Management Service
Information Technology Department provides services to all printers and copiers on the campus. All printings and copying are managed through print management software. Students are given free allotments at the beginning of the fall, spring, and summer semesters. The amount of free allotment is set by a campus committee and adjusted annually.
- Free allotments will be given in dollar amount.
- The allotment will be based on the credit hours.
- The allotment can be used for both printing and copying. Printing is automatically tracked with IU network id. Copying is tracked with student identification card.
- Left over allotments will be rolled-over during the academic year. The roll-over will cover from the beginning of fall semester to the end of the summer semester. At the end of summer semester, all left-over allotments will be cleared to make way for the new academic year.
- No refund will be given at the end of summer semester for unused allotments.
- For 2011-2012 academic year, each student will receive $1.50 free allotment per credit hour at the beginning of the fall, spring, and summer semesters. The $1.50 allotment is good for 30 black and white pages. In other words, each black and white page will cost $0.05 allotment.
- The allotment will be charged 10 black and white pages for one color page. In other words, each color page will cost $0.50 allotment.
- At the beginning of the summer session, in addition to regular free allotment, every student will be allotted an additional $1.50 free allotment.
- A student may purchase additional allotment at Bursar’s Office after he/she uses up the free allotment. A $1.00 purchase is good for 20 black and white pages or 2 color pages. The allotment must be purchased at a $1.00 increment.
- The allotment balance can be checked by logging into any on-campus computer and clicking the print icon. It can also be checked by opening up a web browser and entering the address http://print.iue.edu:2914/
- Students may still make copies with the coin operation or cash card reader on the copiers for $0.10 per page. There is a cash card vending machine in Information Commons (Hayes Hall 115). The printers in the Library and Information Commons are also equipped with cash card readers. The printing made with cash card is also $0.10 per page.
Want to know more?
Visit our Print & Copy Management Frequently Asked Questions
Send your comments to
Information Technology Services