Print and Copy Management Service (IU Print)
UITS at IU East provides services to all printers and copiers on the campus. All printing and copying is managed through IU Print, the university wide print management system. Student semester allotments are given after students register for classes and will be applied no later than 2 business days before the start of the semester. The allotment is calculated based on the number of credit hours a student is enrolled in for a particular semester.
- Student allotments can be used for both printing and copying.
- Printing in any of the Student Technology Centers (student labs) and all copying requires the use of your Wolf Card.
- Students can purchase additional printing allotment at the Bursar's office in the event that they exceed their semester allotment. Additional allotments must be purchased in $1.00 increments.
- Unused semester allotments, up to $15.00 per semester, will be rolled-over during the academic year (fall semester to fall semester). At the start of each academic year, page counts will be reset. This does not include any additional allotment purchased by the student. Any additional allotment purchased by the student remains on the student account until depleted.
- No refund will be given at the end of summer semester for unused allotments.
- For the 2014-2015 academic year, each student will receive $2.70 worth of print allotment per enrolled credit hour, with a semester maximum of $32.50.
- A single page standard letter size black and white printout will cost $0.05, while a two-sided black and white printout will cost $0.08. Each $2.70 worth of allotment is good for 54 black and white pages.
- A single page standard letter size color printout will cost $0.25, while a two-sided color printout will cost $0.45.
- The allotment balance can be checked by logging into any STC computer and clicking the "Check My Print Quota" icon. It can also be checked by opening up a web browser and entering the address http://print.iu.edu/Quota
- Students may still make copies using the coin-operated copy machine located in the Campus Library. Each copy made using this method costs $0.10 per black and white page.
Want to know more?
Visit our Print & Copy Management Frequently Asked Questions
Send your comments to
Information Technology Services