Apply for Admission
Our application process is simple, straightforward, and convenient, and we can help you every step of the way!
If you have applied to IU East within the past 18 months, do not re-apply. It is not necessary and your fee will not be refunded. Call the Office of Admissions at 765-973-8208 to update your application.
How to Apply
- Submit an application for admission by either:
- Send your completed application and $35.00 application fee by check to:
Office of Admissions
Indiana University East
Whitewater Hall, Room 151
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374-1289
If you are an international student please use the international student application form.
- Submit Official Documents:
- Transfer Students must have official transcripts sent directly to the Office of Admissions for any previously attended college or university.
- If you are transferring to IU East from another IU campus, complete the online Intercampus Transfer Application