Indiana University East offers five courses within the field of anatomy and physiology:
- Basic Human Anatomy (ANAT-A 215)
- Basic Human Physiology (PHSL-P 215)
- ANAT-A 210 Elementary Human Anatomy (5)
- PHSL-P 201 Basic Human Physiology I (5)
- Topical Seminar in Physiology (PHSL-P 547 - independent study)
Anatomy (ANAT A215) is currently offered Fall and Summer Semesters only , Basic Human Physiology (PHSL P215) is offered Spring Semesters only. The Topical Seminar in Physiology (PHSL P547 - independent study) is currently scheduled for Fall semester.
Courses in anatomy and physiology may be applied toward a baccalaureate (4 year) degrees in biology offered through the Natural Science and Mathematics Division, as well as in nursing, offered through the School of Nursing.
For further information please contact our Physiology Coordinator, Dr. Joan Lafuze, or phone 765-973-8246