Indiana University East offers five courses within the field of anatomy and physiology:
- Basic Human Anatomy (ANAT-A 215)
- Basic Human Physiology (PHSL-P 215)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I (PHSL-P 261)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II (PHSL-P 262)
- Topical Seminar in Physiology (PHSL-P 547 - independent study)
Anatomy (ANAT A215) is currently offered Spring Semesters only , Basic Human Physiology (PHSL P215) is offered Fall Semesters only, and Human Anatomy and Physiology I and II (PHSL P261 & P262) are currently offered both Fall and Spring semesters. The Topical Seminar in Physiology (PHSL P547 - independent study) is currently scheduled for Fall semester.
Courses in anatomy and physiology may be applied toward associate (2 year) or baccalaureate (4 year) degrees in biology. offered through the Natural Science and Mathematics Division, as well as in nursing, offered through the School of Nursing.
For further information please contact our Physiology Coordinator, Dr. Joan Lafuze, or phone 765-973-8246