Typical 4 year Schedule for the Traditional BSN Student
- All developmental course work and the following freshman year courses must be completed to be eligible for the program.
- Admission is for fall semesters only.
- Nursing major courses cannot be taken before admission to the BSN program.
- Non-nursing courses may be taken prior to admission to the program, if desired.
- Once admitted, Nursing program courses must be taken during the corresponding semester identified in this table.
Semester One & Two & Summer (Pre-Nursing; prior to admission)
Semester Three (Students admitted into the BSN program)
- NURS-H 355 Data Analysis in Clinical Practice and Health Care Research (pre-req MATH-M 123)
- Cultural Diversity Course
Semester Five and Six
**Offered semester 5--Students must complete NURS-H 353 and NURS-H 354 prior to taking NURS-H 361 and NURS-H 362 in semester 6.
- NURS-S 470 Restorative Health: Multi-System Failures
- NURS-S 471 Restorative Health : Multi-System Failures Practicum
- NURS-S 472 A Multi-Systems Approach to Health of the Community
- NURS-S 473 A Multi-Systems Approach to Health of the Community Practicum
- Humanistic Apreciation