Typical 4 year Schedule for the Traditional BSN Student
- All developmental course work and the following freshman year courses must be completed to be eligible for the program.
- Admission is for fall semesters only.
- Nursing major courses cannot be taken before admission to the BSN program.
- Non-nursing courses may be taken prior to admission to the program, if desired.
- Once admitted, Nursing program courses must be taken during the corresponding semester identified in this table.
Program of Study for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing