- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale from an NLNAC- or CCNE-accredited BSN program.
- Valid, unrestricted RN license in the state where practicum will be completed
- At least one year experience as a RN or currently working as a RN
- Undergraduate statistics course with a grade of C or better
- Applicants must have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to use computer technologies to communicate. Basic computing skills such as e-mail and searching the web are required.
- Criminal background check
- Statement of essential abilities
- Submission of the following:
- Personal statement (250-350 words)
- Two letters of reference
Admission to the master’s program requires approval by the faculty and is based on the applicant’s qualifications as evidenced by grade point average, essay, official transcripts, and references. Acceptance into the program is competitive. Students select a major area of study at the time they apply for admission to the MSN program.
For more information about the MSN program, admission criteria, or the application process please contact the school of nursing:Tonya Breymier
Associate Dean for Nursing Graduate Programs
2325 Chester Blvd, Hayes 203
Richmond, Indiana 47374