Apply for the Site-Based RN to BSN Program
Step 1: Apply to IU East
Program applicants must be admitted to IU East as a degree seeking student, however you can and should apply to the RN to BSN program (see step 2) as soon as possible (you do not need to wait for acceptance to the university to do so).
- Past IU Students (any IU Campus other than IU East) may submit an intercampus transfer on our iue.edu/registrar/intercampus_transfers.php
- Ivy Tech Graduates: iue.edu/pathways/applyNow.php
- Non-Ivy Tech Transfer Students: Apply Now!
Step 2: Apply to the Program
The final application deadline for the Richmond, Lawrenceburg and Madison on-campus cohorts is August 1st; for the Good Samaritan Hospital (Dayton) cohort, April 1st, 2017. For deadlines for our online cohorts, please refer to iue.edu/nursing/rn/apply-for-online.php.
Choose your RN to BSN Location
Cohorts are currently being offered in:
- Richmond, IN
- Lawrenceburg, IN
- Madison, IN
- Dayton, OH (Good Samaritan Hospital)
Please indicate on your application which cohort you wish to join. Classes meet one evening per week for approximately 3 1/2 hours. NURS-S475, NURS-S487, and NURS-R470 are clinical courses with project-based clinical requirements set by the instructor. These classes may require hours outside of the traditional class meetings.
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Successful completion of NCLEX-RN and be licensed in the state of Indiana (except Good Sam students)
- Unlicensed applicants may be admitted on a probationary basis
- 2.5 GPA from Associate or Diploma Program
- Completion of Criminal Background Check and Urine Drug Screen (instructions provided in program application)
- Valid RN license must be obtained prior to starting classes.
For questions about our RN to BSN programs in Richmond and Dayton OH, please contact Carla Ballenger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-973-8336.
For questions about our RN to BSN programs in Lawrenceburg and Madison, please contact Nichole Mann at email@example.com or 765-973-8353.