Degrees & Programs
Online Degree Completion Programs
IU East currently offers the following online bachelor's degree completion programs and certificates. The credits, transcript, and diploma earned through IU East's online programs are identical to those received from any campus of Indiana University.
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies, B.A.
- Communication Studies, B.S.
- Criminal Justice
- English, Technical and Professional Writing
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- General Studies (All 4 Years Available)
- Natural Science and Mathematics (Mathematics Concentration)
- Nursing, RN to BSN Mobility Option
- Political Science
- Graduate Certificates:
Advisors will work with every student, based on background, for an individual plan of study.
Indiana University East is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 230 South LaSalle St., Suite 7-500 Chicago, IL 60604-1411; 1-800-621-7440.
The credits, transcript, and diploma earned through IU East's online programs are identical to those received from any campus of Indiana University.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
Indiana University East charges tuition for classes on a credit hour basis. The per credit hour tuition for online students is listed below.
Tuition for Online Courses 2015-2016
A $50 per credit hour fee will be assessed for all online courses. Other fees may apply. Please see the Student Accounts (Bursar) Office for a complete listing.
Indiana University East online students may be eligible for federal financial aid programs including both loans and grants. Students must complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and meet eligibility requirements. Please see Applying For Financial Aid for more information. Please pay special attention to application deadlines.
Apply for Admission
Apply for Admission
Our application process is simple, straightforward, and convenient, and we can help you every step of the way!
If you have applied to IU East within the past 18 months, do not re-apply. It is not necessary and your fee will not be refunded. Call the Office of Admissions at 765-973-8208 to update your application.
How to Apply
- Submit an application for admission by either:
- Send your completed application and $35.00 application fee by check to:
Office of Admissions
Indiana University East
Whitewater Hall, Room 151
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374-1289
If you are an international student please use the international student application form.
- Submit Official Documents:
- Transfer Students must have official transcripts sent directly to the Office of Admissions for any previously attended college or university.
- If you are transferring to IU East from another IU campus, complete the online Intercampus Transfer Application