B.S. in Business Administration
If you’re interested in a business career, IU East can prepare you for success. You’ll study with business faculty members who are experts in different specialties, as you learn the principles and practices of business in a dynamic global environment.
The online business degree completion program in Business Administration consists of 57 credit hours (19 courses) to be offered over two calendar years. Advisors will work with every student, based on background, for an individual plan of study.
If any completion program requirements have already been met through transferable course equivalents, online alternatives may be selected in consultation with the assigned academic advisor. No more than 64 credits can be accepted in transfer from 2-year institutions or community colleges.
Optional online concentrations are available in Accounting, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Marketing. These concentration may take additional time to complete. Please consult your academic advisor for more information.
The program can be started in either the fall, spring, or summer semesters.
Sample Completion Program Curriculum (57 cr)
- MATH-M118 Finite Math
- BUS-W100 Principle of Business Administration
- ECON-E103 Intro to Microeconomics
- BUS-K209 Fundamentals of Microsoft Office
- BUS-A201 Introduction to Financial Accounting
- ECON-E270 Introduction to Statistical Theory in Economics and Business
- ECON-E104 Introduction to Macroeconomics
- BUS-L203 Commercial Law I
- BUS-A202 Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- BUS-Z301 Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- IIM-I300 Foundations and Principles of Integrated Information Management
- BUS-F301 Financial Management
- BUS-P301 Operations Management
- BUS-M301 Marketing Management
- BUS-D301 International Business