RN to BSN Mobility Option
The baccalaureate program offers a creative curriculum for the education of professional nurses competent in meeting the current and future health needs of society. The curriculum prepares graduates to function as practitioners in acute and long-semester care, community settings, home care, and other nontraditional settings, and also provides a foundation for leadership positions and graduate study. The graduate of the B.S.N. program possesses a broad knowledge of the humanities, the biological and social sciences, and nursing. As a beginning practitioner, the graduate applies well-developed problem-solving skills in caring for individuals, families, and communities.
Completion Program Curriculum
- NURS-B 331 Transition to Baccalaureate Nursing Practice (Must be taken first)
- NURS-B 334 Comprehensive Nursing Health Assessment
- NURS-B 304 Health Policy
- NURS-B 404 Informatics
- NURS-H 365 Research Process
- NURS-S 474 Nursing Ethics
- NURS-S 475 Multi-System Approach to Health of Community
- NURS-R 470 Clinical Baccalaureate Nursing Capstone (Must be taken last)
- NURS-S 487 Nursing Management RN-BSN
- Nursing Elective
Consortial Program Tuition Rates
The RN to BSN Mobility Option is a consortial program across different Indiana University campuses. As such, the tuition rates for in-state and out-of-state residents will differ from other nursing programs at IU East. Students interested in the RN to BSN program should contact Carla Ballenger at (email@example.com) or call (765) 973-8336 with any questions relative to current tuition rates or any other program information.