Online Degree Completion Programs
IU East currently offers the following online degree completion programs and certificate. The credits, transcript, and diploma earned through IU East's online programs are identical to those received from any campus of Indiana University.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Technical and Professional Writing
- Bachelor of Arts in Natural Science and Mathematics, Mathematics Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of General Studies
- RN to BSN Mobility Option
- Graduate Certificate in Composition Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Mathematics
Advisors will work with every student, based on background, for an individual plan of study.
As an IU East student, you are provided with a variety of resources that will contribute to your academic success. These resources have been made available for both online distance learning students and on-campus students.
The Campus Library resources and staff are available to help you virtually! Simply try "Ask-A-Librarian" and your question will be answered by a librarian within 24 hours. Specialized subject guides (“libguides”) are available to help you research. Access to research sources is available 24/7 through our databases. You are also welcome to call for help 765-973-8311, M-Th 8 am-9pm, Fri 9 am-5 pm (Eastern time).
Textbooks may be ordered online from the Indiana University East Bookstore and they will be shipped to your home. It is important to order your books early to ensure that they will arrive in time for the beginning of classes. It is also important to obtain your books from the campus bookstore to ensure that you receive all correct course materials. Some courses require supplementary materials (CDs and online Access Keys) in addition to the books.When ordering, you will need the following course information for each of your classes:
- Department (Ex: BUS-W)
- Number (Ex: 301)
- Section (Ex: 14333)*
*Pay special attention to the section number you are enrolled in to ensure you receive the proper books. Some classes may have multiple sections.
Additional Student Resources
In addition to the courses offered as part of the degree completion programs, IU East offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate courses in many disciplines. See the courses for current offerings. Students may also register for distance learning courses that are offered through the Indiana College Network (ICN). Prior to registration, students should discuss the course transferability with their academic advisors and the ICN coordinator.