Our application process is simple, and we can help you every step of the way.
How to Apply:
- Submit an application for admission by printing off the application in PDF format and submit it to the Office of Admissions.
- Application Fee
Please Note: If you have applied to IU East within the past 12 months, do not re-apply. Call the Office of Admissions at 765-973-8208 to update your application.
- IU East will waive your $35.00 application fee
- Transfer Students must have official transcripts sent directly to the Office of Admissions for any previously attended college or university.
- If you have completed less than 12 credit hours an official high school transcript or GED test scores will also need to be submitted.
- Applications are reviewed daily. Once the Office of Admissions has received all required information, you can expect a written decision within two weeks.
IU Course on Us!
The IU Course on Us! program allows current eligible Ivy Tech students in good standing to take one 3-credit IU East course in either the fall or spring semester with no charge for tuition or fees. Apply for an IU Course on Us! by printing off the application in PDF format and submitting it to the Office of Admissions.
Submitting Your Application
Send your completed application to:Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Indiana University East
Whitewater Hall, Room 151
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374-1289 Fax: 765-973-8209