IU East currently offers the following online degree completion programs and certificate:
Online Degree Completion Programs
IU East currently offers the following online degree completion programs and certificate. The credits, transcript, and diploma earned through IU East's online programs are identical to those received from any campus of Indiana University.
- Applied Health Science, Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration, Bachelor of Science
- Communication Studies, Bachelor of Arts
- Communication Studies, Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Science
- English (Technical and Professional Writing), Bachelor of Arts
- Informatics, Bachelor of Science
- Mathematics, Bachelor of Science
- Natural Science and Mathematics (Mathematics Concentration), Bachelor of Arts
- Political Science, Bachelor of Science
- Psychology, Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of General Studies
- RN to BSN Mobility Option
- Graduate Certificate in Composition Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Mathematics
- Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching and Assessment
Advisors will work with every student, based on background, for an individual plan of study.
Students who have already completed the appropriate general education and distribution requirements can complete the required junior and senior courses entirely online.
In addition to the courses offered as part of the degree completion programs, IU East offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate courses in many disciplines. See Distance Education Courses for current offerings.
How do I sign up?
If you are a prospective student, you must be admitted to IU East first before registering for classes. See prospective students. Students who are not seeking degrees from IU East, may register for classes as non-degree students. Contact the IUEverywhere Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 765-973-8300. Students admitted to the program may register for courses and check grades and financial aid through the Self-Service Student Information Systems (SIS) via the campus portal OneStart.
Contact InformationIndiana University East
Office of Admissions
Whitewater Hall 116
2325 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374-1289
Phone: 765-973-8208 or toll free 800-959-EAST
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.