Program Coordinator, General Studies
Assistant Professor, Psychology
Tom Raper Hall 260
- Ph.D., Experimental Psychology, University of North Texas
- B.A., Psychology & Sociology, Arkansas Tech University
Current Research Interests
Autobiographical memory, Statistical Methodology
Selected Presentations and Publications
- Kraha, A., Talarico, J.M., & Boals, A. (in press). Unexpected positive events do not result in Flashbulb memories. Applied Cognitive Psychology.
- Kraha, A. (2014, August). Navigating the publication process: What to expect, and how to prevail. In M.B. Kenkel and A.A. Lopez (Co-Chairs), Publish or perish! What grad students need to know about publication and peer-review. Symposium presented at the 122nd meeting of the American Psychological Association, Washington, D.C.
- Kraha, A. (2014, April). Utilizing cognitive psychology research in the classroom. In S. Southard-Dobbs (Chair), Building your teaching toolbox: Strategies for graduate student instructors. Symposium presented at the 60th annual conference of the Southwestern Psychological Association, San Antonio, TX.
- Kraha, A., Turner, H., Nimon, K., Zientek, L.R., Henson, R.K. (2012). Tools to support interpreting multiple regression in the face of multicollinearity. Frontiers in Psychology, 3, 1-16.
Selected Previous Employment Positions
- Visiting Lecturer, University of Houston-Clear Lake, 2013-2014
- Research Consultant, University of North Texas College of Information IRA Lab, 2011-2013
Selected Service Activities
- Psi Chi Faculty Advisor, Indiana University East
- Editorial Board Member, Translational Issues in Psychological Science, 2014-2015
- Member at Large Research/Academic Focus, American Psychological Association of Graduate Students, 2012-2014