Assistant Professor of Management
Faculty, MSM Program
Hayes Hall 255J
- Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey, Ph.D. International Business, 2011
- Rutgers University, Newark, New Jersey, Master of Science in Global Affairs, concentration in Economy, 2004
- Felician College, Rutherford, New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts in Management and Marketing, Summa cum Laude, 2002, Concentration in Organization Development
- Christian Academy of Theology, Warsaw, Poland, Studied towards a Masters degree in Theology and Education, 1990 -1992
- International Business Strategy / Corporate Knowledge Flow Management / Entrepreneurship / Innovation in MNCs / Foreign Direct Investment / Economies in Transition
- Continuing Education Certificate - Effective on-line tutoring. May – August 2012. Oxford University, United Kingdom.
- “Determinants of FDI Flows within Emerging Economies: A Case Study of Poland.” Palgrave Macmillan. 2014
- “The impact of human capital and skill availability on attraction of foreign direct investment (FDI) into regions within developing economies.” (under review).
Works in Progress
- “FDI Location advantages in service and manufacturing sector subsidiaries – examination of economic factors across regions in a developing economy.”
- “Does foreign direct investment improve knowledge creation and innovation in indigenous firms of the host economies?”
- “What type of FDI is an indicator of industrial specialization development in sub-national regions of developing economies?”
Selected Other Publications
- “Investment in education key for Inland Empire.” Press Enterprise, July 14, 2014.
- “Foreign investments would enhance Inland workforce.” Press Enterprise, June 24, 2014.
Selected Conference Presentations
- “Locational dynamics between leading foreign firms and, Small and Medium foreign firms across regions in developing economies.” International Journal of Arts and Sciences Conference at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. 2013.
- “Competitiveness of regions in transition economies.” International Journal of Arts and Sciences Conference at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. 2011.
- “How to keep MBA practical while maintaining academic rigor.” EFMD – the European Foundation for Management Development Annual Conference, Paris, France. 2011.
Selected Memberships in State/National/International Professional Organizations
- Academy of International Business (AIB)
- Academy of Management (AOM)
Selected Academic Experience
- Rutgers University, Division of Global Affairs, Newark, New Jersey. Visiting Professor
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Lecturer
- Felician College, Rutherford, New Jersey. Adjunct Professor While at Felician College taught courses at New York Federal Reserve, East Rutherford Campus and at UPS Global Logistics Center.
Selected Professional Experience
- University of California Riverside, Anderson Graduate School of Management, Riverside, CA, Executive Director, Graduate Business Programs
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Academic Director MBA Programs
- SSC&D Adult Home, Staten Island, NY, Chief Executive Officer
Areas of Professional Practice
- Business strategy and management consulting
Selected Academic Awards/Recognition
- Fulbright Specialist Program Roaster 2017-2020