Dianne Burke Moneypenny, PhD
Assistant Professor of Spanish
Program Coordinator for World Languages and Cultures
- BA in Biology, Indiana University Southeast, 2002
- BA in Spanish, Indiana University Southeast, 2003
- MA in Spanish, University of Louisville, 2005
- PhD in Hispanic Studies, University of Kentucky, 2011
Current Research Interests
Food Studies: Food and Identity, Food Culture, Food Anthropology
Cartography: Medieval and Colonial Latin America
Medieval Spanish Literature
Teaching and Learning: Online Teaching and Learning, Study Abroad Impact, Oral Fluency in Online Language.
- "Lector" and "Buenas noches, Papá." IndyWrites. 2014.
- "The Feather and the Fork: Food Culture in Medieval Castilian Literature." Romance Quarterly. 2014.
- "Best Practices in Online Foreign Language Teaching." ACTFL: IFLT Conference. 2013.