Professor of Management
Office at Ivy Tech Community College Lawrenceburg
- Ed.D., Higher Adult Education, Columbia University, 1990
- D.B.A., General Management, United States International University, 1985
- M.S., Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, 2008
- M.B.A., Pepperdine University, Los Angeles, 1983
- M.A., Adult & Continuing Education, Columbia University, 1990
- M.A., Humanities, California State University, Dominguez Hills, 1988.
Current Research Interests
European integration and higher education harmonization. Technology supported higher education.
- Braxton-Brown, Greg, Averett, Mary M. & Thomas P. Keenan, "Responsive Facilitation: An Interactive Flexible Approach, "Canadian Journal of University Continuing Education, Volume XVIII, No.2, fall 1992 (p. 43-58).
- Braxton-Brown, Greg & Thomas P. Keenan, "The Four Rs of Andragogy in Continuing Education, "Canadian Journal of University Continuing Education, Volume XVI, No.1, Spring 1990, p. 37-46.
- Keenan, Thomas P. & Greg Braxton-Brown, "Coach, Consultant, Critic, Counselor: The Multiple Roles of the Responsive Facilitator, MPAEA Journal of Adult Education. Volume XIX, No.2, spring 1991.
- Kipnis, David; Schmidt, Stuart & Greg Braxton-Brown, "The Hidden Costs of Persistence" in Michael Cody and Margaret McLaughlin (editors) Psychology of Tactical Communication, Avon, England: Multilingual Matters, Ltd, 1989.
Selected Previous Employment Positions
- Professor of Management and Graduate Director, University of the Virgin Islands
- Academic Vice President, The Union Institute and University
- Chancellor, Minnesota Community Colleges
- President, Arrowhead Community Colleges
- Academic Vice President, Institute for Extended Learning
Selected Academic Awards/Recognitions
- Chancellor Emeritus, Minnesota Community Colleges, 1995
- Course of the Year "American Indian Cultural Institute" LERN, 1993.
- Faculty Excellence Award, University of Redlands, 1985