Assistant Professor of Business Administration
Hayes Hall 255K
- Ph.D., Production & Operations Management, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2008
Dissertation: “Managing Uncertainty in Remanufacturing”
- M.A., Economics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2004
- B.A., Economics, Wuhan University, 2001
Current Research Interests
Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- Mukhopadhyay, S. K. and Ma, H., 2009. "Joint Procurement and Production Decisions in Remanufacturing with Uncertainty in Supply Quality and Market Demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Special Issue on Operations Strategy and Supply Chain Management, Vol. 120, No. 1, pp.5-17.
- Mukhopadhyay, S. K. and Ma, H., 2009. "The Role of Quality Uncertainty in Remanufacturing Decisions," International Journal of Business and Systems Research, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 387-412.
- Mukhopadhyay, S. K. and Ma, H., “Remanufacturing in Decentralized Supply Chains with Uncertain Yield,” Decision Sciences Institute Proceedings, November 2008.
Selected Offices Held in National/International Professional Organizations
- Member, International Editorial Board, International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM), 2008 - present
- Member, Decision Sciences Institute, 2008 - present