L. Christopher Knight
Adjunct Faculty in Accounting
- Certificate in Online Teaching, Indiana University – East, 2014
- M.S., Criminal Justice, University of Cincinnati, 2010
- B.S., Business Administration, Indiana University - Bloomington Kelley School of Business, 2002
- Indiana - Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Knight, L. Christopher. Getting published isn’t just for academics, Fraud Magazine, March/April 2017, Volume 32, Number 2.
- Knight, L. Christopher. Following the money isn’t a cliché, Fraud Magazine, January/February 2017, Volume 32, Number 1.
- Knight, L. Christopher. The big four: Four ideal traits for budding fraud examiners, Fraud Magazine, March/April 2016, Volume 31, Number 2.
- Knight, L. Christopher. Self-Directed IRAs are ideal fraud targets: Help prevent nest-egg rip-offs, Fraud Magazine, July/August 2014, Volume 29, Number 4.
Selected Memberships in State/National/International Professional Organizations
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Adjunct Faculty, Indiana University – East
- Adjunct Faculty, Indiana University – Bloomington Kelley School of Business
- Forensic Accountant, U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Areas of Professional Practice
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Examination
- Audit/Assurance/Attestation Services