Michele C. Curry
Senior Lecturer – Indiana University East School of Nursing
Hayes Hall, Office No. 219
- M.S., Wright State University, Fairborn, Ohio, 1996
- B.S.N., Indiana University East, Richmond, Indiana, 1992
- A.S.N., Edison Community College, Piqua, Ohio, 1985
- P. N. , Indianapolis School of Practical Nursing, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1965
Current Research Interests
Test Anxiety, Self Esteem, Locus of control, and Student Academic Performance. Predictors of student academic success
- Curry, M. (2006, March). Electronic assessment in the clinical nursing arena. IT Making it Happen Technology Fair. Indiana University East.
- Larger, M. (2002, April). The role of self-characteristics in predicting response to poor performance. 20th Annual Spring Symposium: Making the Most of College-Student Speak Their Minds. Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, Indiana.
- Osborne, R. & Larger, M. (1998, April). Characteristics of students relating to academic performance. Midwestern Psychiatric Association Convention. Chicago, Illinois.
Selected Previous Employment Positions
- Upper Valley Vocational School of Practical Nursing
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Dettmer Adult and Adolescent Psychiatric Unit
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Professional Organization Offices Held
- Indiana League for Nursing Board of Directors
Selected Academic Awards/Recognitions
- Chancellor’s Award
- Scholarship for Palm Technology in the BSN Program
- Red Cross LPN of the Year, Anderson Indiana