Marsha H. Williamson, MSN, RNC-OB, CNM
Senior Lecturer in Nursing,
Hayes Hall 213
Richmond, Indiana 47374
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio. Masters of Science in Nursing
- Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Certified Nurse-Midwife
- Indiana University School of Nursing, Richmond, Indiana. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Current Scholarly/Research Interests
- Program assessment and clinical simulation (maternal-newborn)
- Basic Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- In-Patient Obstetrics
- Breymier, T., Dulemba, L., Rankin, S., Stanforth, D. & Williamson, M. (2008, October). Mission Impossible: Incorporating student portfolios into BSN program assessment. Poster presented at the 35th Annual Conference on Professional Nursing and Development Conference, Kansas City, MO
- Breymier, T., Rankin, S., Stanforth,& D. Williamson, M. (2007, August). Mission Impossible: Incorporating student portfolios into BSN program assessment. Paper Presentation at Scholarship of Teaching & Learning in Nursing Conference, Cincinnati, OH.
- Heffron, M. S. (2002). Offering women childbirth choices: A case for nurse-midwives and free-standing birth centers. Eta Sigma Gamma Health Education Monograph Series, 19, (1).