Adjunct Faculty in Computer Information Systems
- PhD, Health Services Health Care Administration, Walden University - In progress, 2017
- M.B.A., Health Care Administration, Columbia Southern University, 2013
- B.S., Health Care Administration, Columbia Southern University, 2012
- Certified Instructor for College Teaching & Learning
- Certified Motivational Interviewer
- 2013- Current – Instructor, Indiana University East, (courses: IIM-I 300, INFO-I 303, INFO-I 241)
- 2014- Current - Business Owner, Sweetpea Soap & Candle Co.
- 1989- Current - Business owner, Personal Consulting
Areas of Professional Practice
- Information management
- Business development
- Health care administration
- Public health
- Incarcerated addicts
- Treatment programs for individuals with substance abuse
- Health care informatics
- Spiritual leadership & growth.
Selected Academic Awards/Recognition
- 2013 Honor Student graduating Summa Cum Laude
- Invited to join Golden Key for M.B.A. and PhD.