Assistant Professor of Business and Operations Management
Hayes Hall 255S
- DBA in Business Administration (Operations and Supply Chain Management), Cleveland State University, 2014
- MS in Applied Statistics and Operations Research, Bowling Green State University, 1981
- BA in Business Administration, Bowling Green State University, 1979
- Research in the areas of supply chain management, supply chain disruptions, quality management, and knowledge management
Journal Articles under Review
- Clemons, Rebecca and Slotnick, Susan (2015), "The effect of supply-chain disruption, quality and knowledge transfer on firm strategy”, International Journal of Production Economics 13, 2, pp. 147-160.
- Research Assistant, Virginia Tech, 1997 – 1999
- Instructor & Assistant Director Consulting Center, Bowling Green State University, 1989 – 1992
- Kyklos Bearing International, 2000 – 2015
- IQS, Inc, 1988 – 1989
- New Departure Hyatt, Inc, 1982 – 1988
- Lean manufacturing systems, Lean Six Sigma for continuous improvement, problem solving process and root cause analysis.