Visiting Faculty in Biology
Whitewater Hall 277
- Ph.D. Plant Pathology, December 1996, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
Thesis: Inheritance of resistance to barley yellow dwarf virus in dent corn.
- M.S. Agronomy, October 1992, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
Thesis: Evaluation of single kernel pedigree selection for developing improved high oil inbreds.
- B.S. Agricultural Science, May 1990, University of Illinois.
- August 1999 – present. Visiting Lecturer
Indiana University East
- July 1999 - February 2009. Corn Breeder and Station Manager
Illinois Foundation Seeds, Inc. Arcanum, OH Research Station
- July 1996 - June 1999. Corn Breeder and Product Manager
FFR Cooperative West Lafayette, IN
- Environmental Club at IU East, Advisor
- Introduction to Biotechnology (T 101)
- Biology for Elementary Education (Q 201)
- Microbiology and Immunology (J 200)
- Microbiology Laboratory (J 201)
- Biological Concepts (L 107)