Sue Annette McFadden
E-Resources & Associate Librarian
School of Education and School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics Liaison
Hayes Hall 257, Campus Library, IU East
- M.L.S., Library & Information Science, Indiana University 1994
- B.S. Secondary Education, Indiana University, 1989
Current Research Interests
Social informatics, future of libraries, Social web tools and libraries, web-design and libraries.
- McFadden, S.A., Hamilton, S.A. (2004) “Students, Technology and Our Times.” Computers on Campus Conference. Orlando, FL:
- Panel (2000) “On the Brink: Moving from Passive to Active Web Tutorials” Indiana Library Federation (ILF) Conference Program, Indianapolis, IN.
- Henry, M.J., McFadden, S.A., & Baldwin, L.K. (2000) “Faculty Uses of the Internet.” Stop Surfing, Start Teaching Conference Presentation Charleston, SC.
- Henry, M.J., & McFadden, S.A. (2000) Education, Technology and the Community: Site-Nite, A Site-Based Team Returns to the Classroom. Computers on Campus Conference:, Columbia, SC.
Selected Poster Sessions
- McFadden, S.A., Baldwin, L.K., Winburn, E.S. & Stout, J.B. (2007) “Redefining Academic Library Presence: A Google Age Phenomenon.” ACRL 13th National Conference, Baltimore, MD.
- Baldwin, L.K., McFadden, S.A. & Adkins, T. (2004) “Using Humor to Teach Critical Thinking Skills: Two Campus Approaches.” American Library Association Annual Conference, Orlando FL,
- Baldwin, L.K., and McFadden, S.A. (2001) "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Pop Culture in the Information Literacy Classroom.”." American Library Association National Conference, San Francisco, CA.
- Baldwin, L.K., and McFadden, S.A. (2000) “Web Page Evaluation: A Student Primer.” Indiana Library Federation Conference, Indianapolis, IN.